Our Solution is called
< DIRECT PRIMARY CARE >
The Patient Experience Improves
This approach enables us to significantly improve our patients’ experience when compared to traditional primary care.
The Relationship Strengthens
Patients have ready access to their own physician receiving continuous, comprehensive, and personalized primary care.
The Method of Payment Changes
Direct Primary Care’s name is derived from how we charge for our services, namely, via a direct payment to our practice, outside of insurance, in the form of a monthly subscription fee.
See how Direct Primary Care compares to a practice that takes medical insurance?
Scroll through the screens below to see how the Patient Experience evolves.
Direct Care Model
Primary Care under the Insurance Model
Typical Patient Experiences:
- Appointments are hard to get
- My doctor is rushed
- The office staff seems stressed
- Insurance rules add complexity
- I do not always fully understand my diagnosis and treatment options
Scroll down to see how Direct Care Model makes life better for the Physician
What changes for the Patient under Direct Care:
- Primary care is paid via monthly subscription directly to my doctor (not via insurance)
- Same/next day appointments are the norm
- Unrushed interactions with my personal physician
- Receive care from my doctor via phone, text and video as well as face-to face
- Medications and Labs available at wholesales rates
- Comprehensive medical care from a physician that really knows me
Scroll down to see what it is like to have a Direct Primary Care Physician
What changes for the Doctor under Direct Care:
- Reduced # of patients
- Subscription fees vs. insurance payments
- Smaller staff… all dedicate to patient care
- More patient time
- New technology to support the patient relationship
scroll down to see how the Direct Care Model makes life better for the Patient
Primary Care under the Direct Care Model
Typical Patient Experiences
- My doctor is readily available
- My doctor has time for me
- My doctor advocates for me
- My doctor helps me stay healthy
- My doctor really knows me
- My doctor loves her job
- Overall I spend less to stay healthier
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication, supplement or other treatment.